Brad was in Barcelona earlier this year filming this webinar for the new Twisted range by Sebastian Professional. Check out the webinar below for some super cool professional tips to style your hair like a stylist!
Brad and 9 other hairdressers took over the Sydney Opera House last Tuesday for the ultimate GHD styling event creating elegant and edgy looks with the new Nocturne Christmas collection, and all-new contour tool in particular. Glamorous gowns and traditionally beautiful makeup ensured the shoot was executed with levels of luxury you would expect from ghd.
Our whole team traveled down to Wellington to the Wella Trend Vision Australia & New Zealand finals!
Kazia, our in-house balayage expert and Emerging Stylist worked on this stunning shoot in the latest Remix Magazine with photographer, Garth Badger
Brad was interviewed by Headway Magazine and shared his love for the Sebastian Professional brand and what inspires him.
Do you know a deserving mum who would enjoy a $270 French Revolver Studio voucher? Nominate a mum below and be in to win a $50 voucher for yourself as well!
Don't forget to read our terms and conditions too!
Interested to try the French Revolver Studio experience? Check out our website and click BOOK US to make an appointment!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes 5:00pm Monday 15 May, Winner drawn Tuesday 16 May.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner receives one $270 salon voucher to give to their nominee and one $50 salon voucher to use themselves.
- Price package is available for services only at French Revolver Studio.
- Price cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Voucher can be used with selected stylists only.
- Each voucher must be used in one visit for one person only.
- No cash backs.
- Voucher can only be used for appointments from Tuesday - Friday 10am - 3pm.
- Voucher must be used by 31 July 2017.
- By accepting the prize you agree that your name and photo of yourself and the other recipient of the price may have your names / images published on our social media / newsletter.
- By entering your email address above, you agree to going on our mailing list. We promise we will not spam and we will also keep your email address safe!
The amazing Josh Angell has been named finalist for Industry Men's Hair Stylist of the Year 2017 for his collection "Mutiny".
"In the 1950's Denim became very popular with young people, It was the symbol of the teenage rebellion. James Dean, in the 1955 film Rebel Without a Cause, was a symbol of this. My collection "mutiny" was inspired by these rebellious teens who used Hair and Fashion to express themselves." - Josh Angell