Kazia, our in-house balayage expert and Emerging Stylist worked on this stunning shoot in the latest Remix Magazine with photographer, Garth Badger
Brad was interviewed by Headway Magazine and shared his love for the Sebastian Professional brand and what inspires him.
Do you know a deserving mum who would enjoy a $270 French Revolver Studio voucher? Nominate a mum below and be in to win a $50 voucher for yourself as well!
Don't forget to read our terms and conditions too!
Interested to try the French Revolver Studio experience? Check out our website and click BOOK US to make an appointment!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes 5:00pm Monday 15 May, Winner drawn Tuesday 16 May.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner receives one $270 salon voucher to give to their nominee and one $50 salon voucher to use themselves.
- Price package is available for services only at French Revolver Studio.
- Price cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Voucher can be used with selected stylists only.
- Each voucher must be used in one visit for one person only.
- No cash backs.
- Voucher can only be used for appointments from Tuesday - Friday 10am - 3pm.
- Voucher must be used by 31 July 2017.
- By accepting the prize you agree that your name and photo of yourself and the other recipient of the price may have your names / images published on our social media / newsletter.
- By entering your email address above, you agree to going on our mailing list. We promise we will not spam and we will also keep your email address safe!
The amazing Josh Angell has been named finalist for Industry Men's Hair Stylist of the Year 2017 for his collection "Mutiny".
"In the 1950's Denim became very popular with young people, It was the symbol of the teenage rebellion. James Dean, in the 1955 film Rebel Without a Cause, was a symbol of this. My collection "mutiny" was inspired by these rebellious teens who used Hair and Fashion to express themselves." - Josh Angell
We are so excited to have been named Salon Team of the Year finalist for Industry NZ. Winners announced in May... watch this space.
HAIRSTYLISTS: @joshangellhair @kazia_ryder_hairdressing @siany1988xx @charliecameron128 @bradlepperhairstylist on hair and concept.
MAKEUP: @samhartsam Sam Hart Makeup Artist
STYLIST: @kirikat77 Kiri Donaldson
PHOTOGRAPHER: @garthbadger Garth Badger
MODELING AGENCIES: UNIQUE MODEL MANAGEMENT @uniquemodelmanagement and independent.
#bleedblack @sebastianproanz @sebastianpro_official
Australian Hair Fashion Awards Artistic Team Finalist of the Year 2017 ‘Humility ‘ by Sebastian Professional ANZ
@frenchrevolv / @bradlepperhairstylist
Incredible hair supplied by @amazinghairaustralia shot by @andrewotoolestudios #sebastianproANZ #team #humilty #bleedblack .
See the beautiful collection below.
Charlie has been hairdressing for 7 years and joins us from a busy Auckland salon. As a Senior Colourist & Stylist she loves to make people look and feel beautiful and has a real passion for balayage colours and adding her own creative touch to her work. Her career highlights so far have been being able to attend hairdressing shows and getting exposed to all things hairdressing.
Charlie loves it when clients come in with fresh ideas and thinks it always helps if they bring in pictures of the colours/ styles they are wanting to achieve. She believes hairdressing is not just a job it is a lifestyle and she wants to be ableto inspire young people that it can be a great career path.
Outside of the salon you will find Charlie playing hockey during winter, at the gym, the beach and off on adventures and exploring NZ. Have an early appointment? A double shot flat white will keep her happy!
To book your next colour with Charlie go to www.frenchrevolver.com and click BOOK US.